SPECIAL: Charleston Tall Ship Parade Harbor Sail!
Friday, May 19, 11:30am-2:30pm
Board Charleston’s ultimate sailing catamaran and set sail to see Charleston Harbor and the Tall Ship Parade from the water! PALMETTO BREEZE is both fast and spacious. Relax on the deck, enjoy 1700 sq. feet, including a covered cockpit. We will leave Shem Creek and head out to Ft. Sumter where the parade begins and sail with the Tall Ships as they head toward the Shipyard.
- Day & Time: Friday, May 19, 11:30am-2:30p
- Sails: Shem Creek/Charleston Harbor.
- Price: $45/adults, $35/children (12 & under)
- Includes: Complimentary bottled water & soft drinks, with a Cash Bar.
- (Min. 20 passengers to sail, Maximum Capacity 100 passengers)
- Address:100 Church St, Mt. Pleasant, SC 29464/dock behind Red’s Ice House.
Vessels participating in the 2017 Charleston Tall Ship Parade this year:
When and If, 1939 83′ Alden Schooner
Schooner America 2.0, 2011 105′ Schooner America Replica
Spirit of South Carolina, 2007 140′ Gaff Rigged Schooner
Fragata ARA Libertad, 1956 340′ Frigate
Alexander von Humboldt II, 2011 213′ Barque
Picton Castle, 1928 179′ Barque
Oosterschelde, 1918 164′ Topsail Schooner