CURRENT SPECIALS: PALMETTO BREEZE
NEW FOR 2016: SANGRIA SUNDAY, what a fun way to enjoy your Lowcountry Sunday afternoon on the water!
Complimentary cool refreshing Sangria for all guests ages 21 and up.
Sunday Afternoons 2:00-4:00pm
June 5, 12, 19, 26
July 3, 10, 17, 24, 31
August 7, 14, 21, 28
September 4, 11, 18, 25
Taste your way around the Charleston Harbor with PALMETTO BREEZE! $35/person/tasting sail.
Monthly June-October we feature 3 select wines paired with appetizers complimentary with your harbor cruise. Experience the peace of sunset, a taste of fine wine and the beauty of Charleston.
Ladies discount $10!
$2 “Ritas”, Complimentary Snacks, Bottled Water and Soft Drinks (bar open for beer & wine sales too) during your 2 hour Charleston Harbor Cruise!
- April 26 6:00pm-8:00pm
- May 3, 10, 17, 24 & 31 6:30-8:30pm
- June 7, 14, 21 & 28 7:00-9:00pm
- July 5, 12, 19 (SOLD OUT), 26 7:00-9:00pm
- August 2, 9, 16, 23 & 30 6:30-8:30pm
- September 6 6:00-8:00pm
BOGO! Buy one ticket Get one FREE! Single ticket purchase is good for 2 guests. Double your pleasure on the 2 hour Charleston Harbor Sunset Sail aboard PALMETTO BREEZE complete with free bottled water and soft drinks, cash bar available.
RED’S ICE HOUSE “WINDSDAY” CRUISE
- April: check-in at 5:30pm, SAIL 6:00-8:00pm
- May: check-in at 6:00pm, SAIL 6:30-8:30pm
- June: check-in at 6:30pm, SAIL 7:00-9:00pm
- July: check-in at 6:30pm, SAIL 7:00-9:00pm
- August: check-in at 6:00pm, SAIL 6:30-8:30pm
- September: check-in at 5:30pm, SAIL 6:00-8:00pm
- October: check-in at 5:00pm, SAIL 5:30-7:30pm
Complimentary Adult Beverages, Snacks/Light Appetizers, Bottled Water and Soft Drinks during your 2 hr Charleston Harbor Cruise!
CHARLESTON SHARK FISHING SPECIALS THIS SUMMER
Check out Shark Fishing in Charleston!
Take a two-hour Shark Fishing trip with one of our experienced fishing captains. They will take you to all the best places to catch sharks! Shark fishing is a great trip for families. Our shark fishing specials are available May through August. No experience or equipment is necessary. Packages include everything you need to fish: fishing rods, reels, bait, tackle, fishing license and fuel, plus your professional USCG licensed Captain.
Your departure is arranged from just about any marina in the Lowcountry. Your fishing charter will be tailored to suit you! Enjoy the thrill of fishing, and experience the glorious coastal waters of Charleston.
- $325 for 1-6 guests for 2 hours