CURRENT 2017 SPECIALS:
Best place on the Charleston Harbor to view the Lunar Eclipse aboard Charleston’s own 1700 square foot catamaran. Space is limited!
3 Hour Charleston Harbor
Eclipse Sail includes:
• Eclipse viewing glasses compliant with New ISO requirements
• Bottled Water
• Soft Drinks
• Eclipse Snacks featuring MOON PIES andSUN CHIPS!
• Adult Beverages available for purchaseat the PALMETTO BREEZE “Barefoot” bar.Cash & Credit Cards accepted.
Click Here for Eclipse Details and Ticket Purchase
- Thursday June 1, 7-9pm
- Thursday July 6, 7-9pm
- Thursday August 3, 6:30-8:30pm
- Thursday September 7, 6-8pm
- Thursday October 5, 5:30-7:30pm
Taste your way around the Charleston Harbor with PALMETTO BREEZE! $35/person/tasting sail.
Monthly June-October we feature 3 select wines paired with appetizers complimentary with your harbor cruise. Experience the peace of sunset, a taste of fine wine and the beauty of Charleston.
Ladies discount $10!
$2 Bud-Light “Ritas”, Complimentary Snacks, Bottled Water and Soft Drinks (bar open for beer & wine sales too) during your 2 hour Charleston Harbor Cruise!
- April 25 6:00pm-8:00pm
- May 2, 9, 16, 23 & 30 6:30-8:30pm
- June 6, 13, 20, & 27 7:00-9:00pm
- July 11, 18 & 25 7:00-9:00pm
- August 1, 8, 15, 22 (SOLD OUT) & 29 6:30-8:30pm
BOGO! Buy one ticket Get one FREE! Single ticket purchase is good for 2 guests. Double your pleasure on the 2 hour Charleston Harbor Sunset Sail aboard PALMETTO BREEZE complete with free bottled water and soft drinks, cash bar available.
RED’S ICE HOUSE “WINDSDAY” CRUISE
- April: check-in 5:30pm, SAIL 6:00-8:00pm
- May: check-in 6:00pm, SAIL 6:30-8:30pm
- June: check-in 6:30pm, SAIL 7:00-9:00pm
- July: check-in 6:30pm, SAIL 7:00-9:00pm
- August: check-in 6:00pm, SAIL 6:30-8:30pm
- September: check-in 5:30pm, SAIL 6-8:00pm
- October: check-in 5:00pm, SAIL 5:30-7:30pm
Complimentary Adult Beverages, Snacks/Light Appetizers, Bottled Water and Soft Drinks during your 2 hr Charleson Harbor Cruise!
CHARLESTON SHARK FISHING SPECIALS THIS SUMMER
Check out Shark Fishing in Charleston!
Take a two-hour Shark Fishing trip with one of our experienced fishing captains. They will take you to all the best places to catch sharks! Shark fishing is a great trip for families. Our shark fishing specials are available May through August. No experience or equipment is necessary. Packages include everything you need to fish: fishing rods, reels, bait, tackle, fishing license and fuel, plus your professional USCG licensed Captain.
Your departure is arranged from just about any marina in the Lowcountry. Your fishing charter will be tailored to suit you! Enjoy the thrill of fishing, and experience the glorious coastal waters of Charleston.
- $325 for 1-6 guests for 2 hours