We are following safety guidelines with our Covid-19 preparations aboard PALMETTO BREEZE. Now operating at 75% Covid-Capacity. We are Below the Governor’s occupancy allowed for restaurants for your health. Masks are required for boarding. Please note guests do mill about while on board and there are not assigned seats.
PALMETTO BREEZE continues to offer public sails now through Nov. 29th for our 2020 season.
For availability details please click through on the blue “tickets” below. (PALMETTO BREEZE Ticket insurance is available at time of purchase through Etix.)
We continue to wish everyone good health, and a safe & relaxing time out on the water.
Come out aboard a power vessel, fishing or sailing with us soon!
Trip cancellation insurance is available for your private charters at Travel Guard.
firstname.lastname@example.org or call us: 843-886-8133.
In addition to PALMETTO BREEZE, for groups of 16 (New Corona Capacity for Social Distancing) or less, book a private charter aboard our sweetheart 50′ Columbia Sloop SERENA- her charter rates begin at $495. Enjoy your personal space aboard our smaller 6 Passenger Sailing Vessels, including S/V JAZZ our newest addition, from $350!
PALMETTO BREEZE: LARGEST CAPACITY CATAMARAN NORTH OF FT. LAUDERDALE!
Palmetto Breeze combines both comfort and speed! She was built in Charleston, SC, and is the ultimate sailing catamaran. This cat is a great vessel for birthdays, weddings, corporate outings, school eco tours, and most any celebratory event.
Palmetto Breeze features a spacious wooden deck. There is covered seating by the “barefoot” bar. You will find 2 bathrooms below and speakers throughout.
Fully insured and U.S. Coast Guard Certified, Palmetto Breeze docks at Shem Creek on the Charleston Harbor. Alternate boarding is available throughout the Lowcountry, including the Isle of Palms for private charters.Charleston Harbor cruises aboard Palmetto Breeze include:
- Dolphin Sails
- Historic Charleston Harbor Cruises
- Sunset Sails
- All charters, public and private, include Complimentary bottled water and soft drinks.
- Cash bar open for scheduled public sails.
- Public tickets are only good for the sail date & time purchased and may not be applied to other cruises.
- Some scheduled public sails include free adult beverages.
- OUTSIDE BEVERAGES PROHIBITED.
PUBLIC CHARLESTON HARBOR CRUISES
Prices from $25 per person, and very each day.
Please check Ticketing for exact dates & prices.
- Mermaid Monday
- Tribute Tuesday Harbor Sail
- “Windsday” Sail from Red’s Ice House on Shem Creek (sponsored by Anheuser Busch)
- 3 for Thursday Wine Tasting
- Family Friday Afternoon Harbor Sail 3-5pm
- Pure Gold Friday Sunset Sail
- Saturday Afternoon Charleston Harbor Sail 3-5pm
- Charleston Harbor Dolphin Sunset
- Sunday Funday
- Charity Events
PRIVATE CHARTERS on PALMETTO BREEZE:
- $1975 for 2 hours
- We are sailing at a reduced number of Covid-19 guests, Documented United States Coast Guard certification is 100 guests).
- Masks required for boarding (please note guests will mill about while on board and there are not assigned seats).
- Rates do not include crew gratuity
- Customary consideration is 15 to 20% of the total charter rate. Similar to dining gratuity.
- Bottled water and soft drinks always included.
- Catering arrangements available upon request. You may also self-cater on PALMETTO BREEZE
- Private charters available 12 months a year.
Private charters are only confirmed upon receipt of the signed charter contract and a 50 percent deposit. Balance is due the day of your charter.
ALL RATES BELIEVED TO BE CORRECT AT TIME OF PUBLICATION. AQUASAFARIS INC. DOES NOT TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS. PLEASE VERIFY ALL RATES WITH A BOOKING AGENT:
Be sure to follow PALMETTO BREEZE on Facebook! We encourage our sailors to tag us in your pics and share your PALMETTO BREEZE adventure with all of your friends and family!
Please note the Covid-19 Disembarkation Instructions below for Tavern & Table and Red’s Ice House. Thank you!