Due to the Corona Virus, and supporting our clients and staff, our Charleston Office is now open remotely 11am-3pm Monday-Friday until further notice. We are following the Centers forDisease Control/CDC guidelines and currently have suspended all Public Sails aboard PALMETTO BREEZE. We will re-evaluate the situation as instructed by the Whitehouse, and see where we all are at the end of this two week period. We hope to begin PALMETTO BREEZE Public Sails Easter Weekend.
Private confirmed Charleston Charters will be addressed on an individual basis as needed.
We wish everyone good health, and the ability to be kind to one another during this trying time.
For assistance please e-mail us: email@example.com or call us: 843-886-8133. “Corona Hours” 11am-3pm M-F
In addition to PALMETTO BREEZE, for groups of 20 or less, book a private charter aboard our sweetheart 50′ Columbia Sloop SERENA!
Charter rates begin at $495.
Comfortable sailing aboard PALMETTO BREEZE on the Charleston Harbor with room for 100 passengers plus crew.
LARGEST CAPACITY CATAMARAN NORTH OF FT. LAUDERDALE!
Palmetto Breeze combines both comfort and speed! She was built in Charleston, SC, and is the ultimate sailing catamaran. This cat is a great vessel for birthdays, weddings, corporate outings, school eco tours, and most any celebratory event.
Palmetto Breeze features a spacious wooden deck. There is covered seating by the “barefoot” bar. You will find 2 bathrooms below and speakers throughout.
Fully insured and U.S. Coast Guard Certified, Palmetto Breeze docks at Shem Creek on the Charleston Harbor. Alternate boarding is available throughout the Lowcountry, including the Isle of Palms for private charters.Charleston Harbor cruises aboard Palmetto Breeze include:
- Dolphin Sails
- Historic Charleston Harbor Cruises
- Sunset Sails
- All charters, public and private, include Complimentary bottled water and soft drinks.
- Cash bar open for scheduled public sails.
- Public tickets are only good for the sail date & time purchased and may not be applied to other cruises.
- Some scheduled public sails include free adult beverages.
- OUTSIDE BEVERAGES PROHIBITED.
PUBLIC CHARLESTON HARBOR CRUISES
Prices from $20 per person, and very each day.
Please check Ticketing for exact dates & prices.
- Mermaid Monday
- 2 for Tuesday Sunset Sail
- “Windsday” Sail from Red’s Ice House on Shem Creek (sponsored by Bud Light)
- 3 for Thursday Wine Tasting
- Pure Gold Friday Sunset Sail: Benefitting Susan G. Komen Lowcountry
- Charleston Harbor Dolphin Sunset
- Sunday Funday
- Charity Events
- $1975 for 2 hours
- Up to 100 guests
- Rates do not include crew gratuity
- Customary consideration is 15 to 20% of the total charter rate. Similar to dining gratuity.
- Bottled water and soft drinks always included.
- Catering arrangements available upon request. You may also self-cater on PALMETTO BREEZE
- Private charters available 12 months a year.
Private charters are only confirmed upon receipt of the signed charter contract and a 50 percent deposit. Balance is due the day of your charter.
ALL RATES BELIEVED TO BE CORRECT AT TIME OF PUBLICATION. AQUASAFARIS INC. DOES NOT TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS. PLEASE VERIFY ALL RATES WITH A BOOKING AGENT: